Return & Refund Policy
Last updated on: May 25, 2022
- You can return your product within 30 days of the product being received. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. And you need contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to state the request before you make a return.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error; Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within any applicable return days as used by your bank.
- Late or missing refunds
If you haven't received a refund, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you've done all this and still have not received your refund, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Sale items
Only regular priced items can be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded sometimes, we will give clear indication of that for sale items that is not refundable.
We replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same thing, send us an email with eligible proof of photos at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will follow your case for exchanges.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
- Return Shipping
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Changes to Return & Refund Policy
You can review the most current version of the Return & Refund Policy at any time on this page.
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of this Return & Refund Policy by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service after posting any changes to this Return & Refund Policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.