5 Outdoor Essential Tools for the Traveler
Jun 08, 2022
A Good Knife If you're heading off into the woods, you'll also want to pack some food and water. You might not think much about what you eat when you're at home, but when you're away from civilization, you'll quickly realize how important it is to stay well fed. It's also important to make sure you have enough water to drink.So a good knife is essential under all conditions
Here I recommend two knives, one suitable for daily carrying and the other for extreme outdoor conditions
The Falcon 2.0 is a titanium body micro blade measuring in at a total length of 5.2 inches. It has the practicality and versatility of a full-size knife—but at a fraction of the weight, and the size of a house key.
The Falcon 2.0 was designed to be versatile, we have been testing the usage of this knife for over 6 month.It could totally do most of the task a full-size knife could be able to do and at the same time, mantain it portability.
And this is TITANIUM UTILITY FOLDING KNIFE
1. Dull knives are dangerous, being able to keep sharp makes work easier and safer. That's why we designed this knife that could change blade, so you can always keep your knife sharp.2. Quick Blade Change Mechanism. For changing blades, you can quickly change the blade with just your hands, no need of screwdriver or any other tools for disassembling. One more big plus is that it accepts all standard or pro grade utility knife blades.
A good quality lunch boxThere are plenty of options out there for those who enjoy packing their own lunches. However, if you're looking for something more convenient, consider investing in one of these five essential tools.
The design concept of this lunch box is "less is more". As this is a bento box. We almost use is everyday. Therefore, when we designed this box, the core point are: 1. Healthy: food grade titanium+ food grade tritan rim2. Portable: weighs only 227g, capicity is 700ml, big enough to take enough food and light enough to carry everyday, and it is 100% leak-free, you can just put it in your bag.3. Functional: You can even use it to heat food or cook noodles when camping.700ml capicity, great for camping, hiking, backpacking, survival, and other outdoor activities.
Sturdy Lock Clips and Space-saving HandleThe design of the lock clips is super sturdy, no matter you put this food container on the backpack or accidentally drop it, the lip will not open and keep food perfectly inside the box.And you can fold the long side handle up to the lid. Easy for you to use and save space.
- Diamond cut titanium finish made in over 1000 ℃ leaving the purest titanium.
- Unique bottle body gives you a comfort feeling when griping
- Holds 220ml, weights 161g. It should be the lightest bottle of the same capacity you will ever have.
- Large screen smart temperature display